8.01.2010

something new.

This past week has been crazy! well for starters.. me and Zach broke up. After a long and amazing six months, we called it quits. We ended it on good terms! Which is great. you don't hear that too often anymore. But the way it was brought up and handled was almost immature. No no it definitely was immature. But I'm not here to gossip or make him look bad! It just made me realize some qualities I LOVED.. and some not so much. Zachary White is an amazing person and I was so blessed that he came into my life when he did. I wish him the best of luck with school, mission, and everything. I have loved and needed his friendship so much. So thanks.. :)

But I'm looking for a fresh new start! I'm not looking to date any boy steady anytime soon.. I just mean, get to know the boys more in my grade! go on lots of dates and just enjoy senior year! I do not have cheerleading anymore. So it will be a weird, new start for me. but I'm EXCITED! I want school to start! I'm ready to take on my last year of high school. I look forward to that day when I'll be in my white gown and graduated! But before then, I will make this theeee BEST and most AMAZING year of high school. and it's my last so why not??

I really do believe this quote.. "When one door of happiness closes, another one opens." or however it goes haha.

"Sometimes on the way to our dreams, we get lost and find a better one."

It's hard now, but everyday gets better. I know it was time, so it makes it a lot easier to handle. It will all work out. Never, never give up hope! That is what keeps me going. I'm so greatful for my Savior! He has helped me so much and continues to everyday. He gives me hope, and I'll hold on to him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment