9.20.2010

So they say I'm growing up.

One word.
COLLEGE.
wait, what?
excuse me?
No more, "What are you going to be when you grow up?"
Now it's.."What are you going to do with your life?"

When I walk the halls at Timpview,
I still think i'm that 14 year old girl.
Who's a freshman, and looked up to all the seniors.
Time FLIES! Holy cow.
Reality Check. This is my last year at homeee.
I'll be on my own in a couple of months, taking some hard classes, and working.
But WHERE? where do I go? I'm so lost.
BYU? hmm.. yes? no? will I get in even?
BYU Hawaii??
UVU?
Somewhere else??
HELP.
please oh please.

It's such a weird experience, taking all this in. I'm almost done. DONE.
ahh man. I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm scared. I'm lost.
But I'm not alone. ever. :)

It's so extremely hard trying to live in the moment.
"Enjoy Senior year, it goes fast!"
Well i'm preparing for college at the moment,
and that will be the first half of senior year.

Come what may! and love it. enjoy it. soak it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment