9.02.2011

Homeward Bound.

Guess what?? I survived my first week of college!
I loved it. It's been so good!
I love walking right out of my dorm and going straight to class.
There's just something about it.. anywho! It's been crazy and busy.
To cut this long story short... I'm home for the weekend!
The main reason I came home actually is because I haven't been feeling so good.
I'm going to the Doctor in a few minutes to get more blood tests.
I promise I eat healthy!
I'm the only one snacking on veggies when my roomies are eating ice cream.
Time to find out what's up with meee! I'm sick of having no energy.
Light-headed-ness, I'm about to kiss you goodbye.
(Or so I hope)

1 comment:

  1. Jemi! I found your blog-yay! let the blog stalking begin. good luck with your tests and good luck with school. college is the best!

    ReplyDelete