8.27.2011

Saturday.

Helllllo there! Saturday is here and I'm happy :)
My mommy is coming to spend the day with me and I can't wait!
There's still some last minute items I've got to get before I start school on Monday.
School, Monday? I know right. I am excited! It will be good to start up again.

Got all my books! Finally.
Total cost: $367.50
And yes, that is only 4 books.














Oh and good news! I GOT THE JOB!!!! :)
I'm an office assistant at the Psychology office.
I start Monday after class.

Life is good! love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I cant remember, but what school is it you are going to? I have a girlfriend (coming from Morgan, but living right now in Logan and going to school there. ... and now I just forgot what school she goes to... No, wait! It's Utah State!

    ReplyDelete