8.11.2011

news!

I've got some NEWS!

So I've been applying for some on-campus jobs and its pretty stressful. It's weird starting from square one again.. but it's a good thing! I needed to update my resume anyway. I had an interview last week and I felt it went pretty well! But, I didn't get the job. Don't worry, I wasn't too discouraged. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I've applied for 3 more jobs but one job in particular that I REALLY want just got back to me!! Yay! I got a phone call this morning and she wants to interview me right when I get up there. It's at the Student Health and Wellness center, kind of like an on-campus doctor's office. Neat huh? I would be at the front desk, helping people get checked in. But I'm happy because that's right where I want to be! I'm so excited. I hope I get it! Cross your fingers.

It's official. I PASSED MY CNA TESTS! I'm officially a Certified Nursing Assistant.

Everything will work out for the better :)

1 comment: