3.31.2011

The blogger challenge..DAY 1!

Day 1- Introduce yourself with pictures and words.

Well it would take a while to tell you my life story, so I'll put some random key points.
  1. I am a HUGE water drinker. Seriously, you'll never see me without a water bottle.
  2. I LOVE people. Everyone is a gift. Each of us are so special and unique.
  3. My favorite color is blue. It reminds me of the ocean and sky.
  4. I cannot go anywhere without my phone, chapstick, watch, water, and my two rings!
  5. I don't have my ears pierced. Never have, never will.
  6. I'm a people watcher. yep!
  7. I love watching disney movies. They're the best in the world!
  8. I love my family. They are my everything.
  9. I adore my friends so much! Seriously, I love ALL of you.
  10. I'm a perfectionist, optemist, loving dreamer.
  11. I'm a Latter Day Saint. The Gospel is True.

No comments:

Post a Comment