6.11.2011

Airplanes in the night skyyy :)

You know what I love?

Airplanes. I want to travel the world! I really do. The reason I bring this up is because the CNA class I'm taking is pretty darn close to Salt Lake International Airport. Every time I look in the sky I see a new airplane. "Take me with you!" I wish I could get away and see something new. I really do. There's so much more to see in the world! Someday :)


My CNA class is great! There's so much to learn, so much to do. Let me tell you a little run down of my week. I have had class every night from 5-10. But the class is in West Jordan, so basically with the drive and everything I am gone from 3:30-11pm. Long days eh? But it's alright! I'm basically half way there! I am so grateful my sister is doing it with me. I honestly don't think I could of done it without her! We help each other study and practice. It's so great. We've seen some pretty intense stuff lemme tell ya. Well actually I won't tell you in case you don't have the stomach for it. But it's been pretty interesting. We've been learning vital signs such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, temperature, etc, etc.This next week is going to be more crazy than the last but bring it on! I'm excited to be done. I'm excited to be able to work in Hospitals.

Also, my favorite thing to do on our way home on the freeway is to look for the 3 temples in that valley! It's so neat to see the Oquirr, Jordan River, and Draper temple all at the same time. I love it. They're so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment