6.26.2011

Life lately.

And I'll fall on my knees
Tell me hows the way to go
Tell me hows the way to see
Show me all that i could be

Danger will follow me everywhere i go
Angels will call on me and take me to my home
Well this tired mind just wants to be lead home

-Everywhere I go by Lissie
I really really love this song. Check it out!

Well it's been a while dear friends! Lemme tell you what's new with me. I am now officially done with my CNA class! It feels so good to be done. Now I just have two tests left and then I'm certified! HOLLA! I've had 4-eight hour shifts of clinicals. My first day at the Nursing Home was great! I loved my CNA and I learned a lot. It was really neat to bond with the elderly. I just think they're so great! It was hard though knowing they hated it there. They just want to be able to take care of themselves, even though they can't. My second day was a little different, I didn't like it as much. First of all, in Nursing homes the nurses do nothing. Okay well NOT nothing. They just give medicine. The CNA's run the place. The Nurse on my second shift was a grouch. No fun I tell you! Get a new job lady. It's like teachers, if you hate kids, why teach? If you hate sick people, why be a Nurse? Oh well, hope she's not always like that. It's been super stressful and time consuming but I'm almost done! And let me tell you, I can't wait! It's been a good experience but I'm ready ya know?

Back to work! I never thought I would say this, but I was actually excited to go back to work. It had been a while. Ever craving some ice cream?? Come to Farr's! I will most likely be there. I love visitors.

I love Missionaries. Aren't they the greatest? It's just so amazing to know them before, and how much they grow, and how much their testimonies are strengthened. It's AMAZING. Thank you to all the young men out there serving, have served, or are about to serve. You are truly examples to us all. The the Lord loves you so much. Thank YOU.

The countdown begins! 11 days till california!! I'm too excited! It will be so nice to get away. Especially with my best friends! woot woot!  I'm dying for a vacation. I'm so burned out! It will be so good :)



No comments:

Post a Comment