1.28.2012

Being sick: My excuse to watch a bunch of movies and not feel guilty about it.

Every time I get sick, there's always a reason why.
There's always something for me to learn, experience and to grow.
Life ain't easy, that's for sure.
But we've got to stay strong!
"Trials bring us to our knees."-Chelsey Nicole
Best thing she's ever told me.
We cannot do this on our own.
Through sickness and trial I have come to know more than ever,
that we need our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
Trials come so we can grow closer to the Lord!
It all makes better sense now.
Every time I get sick, it's all for my benefit.
We may feel weak in the moment, but afterwards we become stronger!
Thank Heavens for modern medicine/doctors/nurses/education.

"Fear not, I am with thee, oh be not dismayed,
For I am thy God, and will still give thee aid.
I'll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by my righteous omnipotent hand."

He'll never leave us. He loves us so much!
Hang in there folks with these prone to sickness wintery months.
Priesthood blessings are amazing. Don't hesitate to ask.
Miracles, I call them.
With God, nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment