1.05.2012

One day, I will travel the world.

I absolutely LOVE seeing new places.
I wish one day to see the whole wide world.
But for now, these are my current destinations.
(Hopefully, to be achieved this coming summer...)

The Redwood Forest, Northern California. 
I've been to California countless times, even lived there for 5 years!
But I've never been up North.. This hasn't been my dream till just recently,
But I want to go their with all my heart.


Knoxville, Tennessee
My sweet roommate is from Knoxville, and over the summer,
I know I'm going to miss her so much. 
For one, I'll get to visit her, and for two, I'll see a new place, I've never seen before! 
I really hope I can visit. 


Newport Beach/Fountain Valley, California 
My dear friend Emily and her fiance' Blake
 Are getting married May 26th in the Newport Beach Temple!
I'm so excited and happy for them. Anywho, I really, really want to go!


I hope I can go visit these places over the summer.. that would be a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment