4.05.2011

DAY FIVE.

What is your definition of Love?
Well after finding 14 definitions for it, I have picked out my absolute favorites.
4. A person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
9. Affectionate concern for the well-being of others.
10. Strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything.
The perfect definition is also found in 1 Corinthians 13:
 Charity, the pure love of Christ.
"Charity suffereth long, and is kind; envieth not; vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave unseemingly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoices in truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."
 Charity Never Faileth.
I LOVE love.
 I love everyone of you reading this blog.
 I think it's so important to show our love for others more!
Love defines our characters. What are we if we don't love?
I shudder to think of that answer.
Give a smile, get a smile.
:)
okay, so I know this is a little cheesy..
But aren't they SO CUTE?

Adorable :)

Precious in his sight

1 comment:

  1. http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?autoplay=true&index=5&locale=0&sourceId=c1d1b0333ee92210VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD

    :)

    ReplyDelete